The Shrubbery is a Kidderminster nursing home that takes pride in offering an active and stimulating lifestyle for people with daily care needs, while also offering 24/7 access to the skills of qualified professionals.
They also offer a comprehensive Activities Programme together with fresh food cooked on the premises and special diets catered for.
The accommodation is a period property that has been recognised as being ideal for elderly care, offering spacious social environments and scenic gardens that make for a relaxation time.
Carers are well-equipped to achieve high standards, striving for care routines that are efficient and suited to the individual, while being regularly updated for any developing needs.
All of our homes have been carefully planned to meet our residents needs and we pride ourselves on the attention to detail that provides residents with an enjoyable and pleasurable living environment.
Every home has 24 hour care offering peace of mind, safety and security.
Personalised care plans are devised in consultation with residents and their families to make sure that each individual's needs are met as per their wishes.Contact us
At all of our Clarendon homes, we have a structured daily timetable that allows our residents to enjoy leisure activities, such as Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, iPad sessions, social clubs, wine tasting and much more.
Our goal is to
• Promote physical, mental, spiritual and emotional wellbeing
• Create unique and diverse wellness and leisure programmes bespoke to residents
• Offer personalised leisure plans suited to each residents
• Ensure highly accredited and trained leisure and wellness teams at every home
• Create a full timetable of activities seven days a week
• Support and create innovative activities to promote physical and emotional wellbeing
• Provide a range of visiting speakers and entertainers
• Focus on creating memories and promoting social interaction
• Ensure equal amounts of individual and group activities
The Shrubbery has it’s own resident chef that can cater for all dietary needs including specialised diets. We create interesting and varied choices of dishes to suit all tastes. All produce is locally sourced and residents have the choice of dining together in our dining room or if they prefer, in the privacy of their own room.
Morning coffee and afternoon tea are served daily between meals, an ideal time for family and friends to join in the fun. For special occasions lunch or tea parties can also be organised.View Sample Daily Menu View Sample Light Bights & Snack Menu View Sample Private Dining Menu View Sample Wine & Drinks Menu